Friday, July 21, 2006

Pottinger, Don, Final Project

Synopsis:
My Homestay experience encompassed my Barcelona experience. So, for my final project, I decided to illustrate the most important aspect of living with a family - the members of the family. I wanted to create a photo montage from many input images by extracting the artifacts, the people, in a variety of poses, altering a suitable background image and then compositing them into output image. However, I lacked the necessary SKILLS in Photoshop to accomplish my goal. So, I practiced until I was able to create my first composite image of Paulo, Paul Evans, in an image I took in Florence replacing Michaelangelo's David.


Foreground: Paulo(multiple layers with custom marble filter)
Background: Museum in Florence with David statue removed

I then applied the same techniques to create the photo montage of my family, entitled, "las muchas caras de mi familia espaƱola".

Foreground: The members of my family
Background: Pano created by AutoStitch of Parc Guell(benches extracted from a different image)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home