Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Final Project Update: Arcadiy Kantor

So I lied about my previous idea, but I saw an advertisement I really liked during my travels and wanted to use the idea incorporated in it for my own pictures. The revised project idea is to take a picture of the people I've been traveling with (or whoever actually agrees to pose for me...) and replace their silhouettes with pictures of some of the places we went to together. Here's a very small-scale example of what I have in mind:


I'm reasonably certain I have the images for the silhouettes that I need, but I still need to get the people posing on an appropriate background for modification. Aside from that, I am thinking of using web scripting to go one step further and make it possible to mouse over the person's silhouette and see the original photo of the person (or perhaps in the opposite direction).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home