Classes this week and next, directions/info.
As I mentioned in class. I will not be here Friday, this week and Monday/Tuesday next week. I am cancelling class on Friday, however, there will be a class meeting on Monday and Tuesday (Note, no class on Thu).
On Monday (5/29/2006) Petko will show videos from the movies
On Tuesday (5/30/2006), Meet at 10am in the Santa Maria del Mar (in el Borne) .. (go to bcn.es and search for Santa Maria Del Mar). Petko is incharge and will take attendance. Work at taking pictures that best captures the insides of this church. CS 4001 students can leave at 11:30 to go to FIB for their class.
Finally, on Wednesday (5/31/2006), we will continue talking about Camera Models. I am postponing FIRST CRITIQUE presentation to the week after the first week off.
Please one person from each group, send me a note with names of your group mates, cc-ing you group mates. Put "CS4475: Groups" in the subject line. Do this end of day Thursday (5/25/2006).
Irfan
On Monday (5/29/2006) Petko will show videos from the movies
On Tuesday (5/30/2006), Meet at 10am in the Santa Maria del Mar (in el Borne) .. (go to bcn.es and search for Santa Maria Del Mar). Petko is incharge and will take attendance. Work at taking pictures that best captures the insides of this church. CS 4001 students can leave at 11:30 to go to FIB for their class.
Finally, on Wednesday (5/31/2006), we will continue talking about Camera Models. I am postponing FIRST CRITIQUE presentation to the week after the first week off.
Please one person from each group, send me a note with names of your group mates, cc-ing you group mates. Put "CS4475: Groups" in the subject line. Do this end of day Thursday (5/25/2006).
Irfan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home