ASSIGNMENT DEADLINE CHANGED TO MONDAY!
Once MORE.
Due to a slower start in getting all the access to you to the Blogger at http://gt-compphoto.blogspot.com/ I am giving an extension for PS0. It is NOW due Monday 5/21 by 12n on the above listed site. Make sure to list your name and info as stated one this site.
In tomorrow's class, I will continue the discussion (note, I say discussion!) on digital image representations. It would be great if some of you thought about how to blur and sharpen an image. If someone has interesting results to show, bring them.
Also, one more time, the schedule for this class is
Monday: 12n-130p
Tuesday: 9am-12n (usually a workshop or session of presentations) Wednesday 12n-1:30p
Thursday: NO Class
Friday: 12n-1:30pm
Due to a slower start in getting all the access to you to the Blogger at http://gt-compphoto.blogspot.com/ I am giving an extension for PS0. It is NOW due Monday 5/21 by 12n on the above listed site. Make sure to list your name and info as stated one this site.
In tomorrow's class, I will continue the discussion (note, I say discussion!) on digital image representations. It would be great if some of you thought about how to blur and sharpen an image. If someone has interesting results to show, bring them.
Also, one more time, the schedule for this class is
Monday: 12n-130p
Tuesday: 9am-12n (usually a workshop or session of presentations) Wednesday 12n-1:30p
Thursday: NO Class
Friday: 12n-1:30pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home