Monday, June 19, 2006

Kantor, Arcadiy: PS2



Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture an adequate HDR myself because I got yelled at by a worker for using the tripod inside the Church of Santa Maria del Mar before I could take my images... So I used Irfan's images. I put them together and modified them in Photomatix, a program linked on the class webpage (the trial version of which, unfortunately, puts a watermark over the image if you use tone shaping, which the assignment required). Unfortunately the larger version of the resulting image shows some blurring; I'm not sure if this is because Photomatix is not that great or if the photos were slightly off, but oh well. Meanwhile, I modified the settings of the HDR image to bring out the colors a little more in comparison with the original image generated. It was interesting to see the effect of the modifications, but I found I was not too pleased with a lot of the changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home