What camera to get?
I have been recieving constant emails asking me about what kind of camera to get for Barcelona? We'll I'll tell you what I have. I have a Nikon D100 Digital SLR, with a variety of lenses. I wish I had the Nikon D200, but not now. The SLR's are great as they allow for all forms of controls. The SLRs also allow for capturing images in "Digtal Raw" or "Camera Raw" format, which is allows for a variety of controls in color and lighting. Of course, a digital SLR is expensive and also bulky.
For my regular picture taking, I usually carry a Canon Powershot SD500, which is lighweight, use to use and has decent batteries (rechargeable!).
There are many sites on the web for example DPreview that have a lot of information on cameras.
I recommend that you get a 4MP Digital Camera. If it allows for Camera Raw format, you will be able to do a lot, but it maybe pricey and big. Also make sure to buy a larger disk for the camera and also extra battery.
For my regular picture taking, I usually carry a Canon Powershot SD500, which is lighweight, use to use and has decent batteries (rechargeable!).
There are many sites on the web for example DPreview that have a lot of information on cameras.
I recommend that you get a 4MP Digital Camera. If it allows for Camera Raw format, you will be able to do a lot, but it maybe pricey and big. Also make sure to buy a larger disk for the camera and also extra battery.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home